Wednesday 17 October 2012

Your Drums

So I've been listening to Radio 6 a lot recently, and one song that seems to keep coming up over the past couple of weeks is "Your Drums, Your Love" by AlunaGeorge.  As a result I've had it in my head for what seems like EVER and I can't stop listening either.  I'm not quite sure why I like it so much.  It's not my usual cup of tea, and I normally hate the cheap chipmunk voice effect, but this time it doesn't seem so tacky. 

Is it just me?  Am I broadening my musical horizons or have I contracted Norfolk-induced madness?  I did find myself raving about a dress with a picture of a pug on it the other day (in hindsight, it was NOT a great dress).  Perhaps living so far from civilization just removes any sense of refinement and taste from the soul of a seemingly on-trend being.  Or maybe I'm just falling in love with anything Tom Ravenscroft tells me is cool.

Give it a listen.  What do YOU think?


No comments:

Post a Comment